7G undefeated + 1 point behind the leader

Arsenal beat Bournemouth 4-0 in the seventh round of the 2023-24 Premier League (PL) at Vitality Stadium in Bournemouth, England, at 11 p.m. on the 30th (Korea Standard Time). This places Arsenal in second place with five wins and two draws (17 points).

Bournemouth, the home team, put up a 4-2-3-1 formation. Dominic Solanke, Justin Klawibert, Ryan Christie, Marcus Tavernier, Lewis Cook, Philippe Billing, Milos Kerkes, Marcos Sennessey, Ilya Zabarni, Max Aarons and Netu Murara competed.

The away team Arsenal launched a 4-3-3 formation. Gabriel Jesus, Eddie Nketiah, Bukayo Saka, Kai Havertz, Declan Rice, Martin Odegaard, Oleksandr Zinchenko, Gabriel Magalyangis, William Saliba, Ben White and David Raya were on the field.

Arsenal’s chances fell apart. In the 11th minute of the first half, Havertz, who received Jesús’ cy pass, shot from a diagonal direction inside the penalty box. The ball hit the defense and shook the side net.

Arsenal scored the opening goal. In the 17th minute of the first half, Oedegor put it into the penalty box. Jesús header shot this, and the ball hit the post and fell in front of the goal. Saka lightly pushed it into the header from a no-mark chance. 바카라

Arsenal’s extra goal was lost. In the 25th minute of the first half, he connected a corner kick to the back of the penalty box. Zinchenko, who took over, entered the penalty box and handled it with a powerful left-footed shot. However, he was blocked by the goalkeeper who threw his body.

Arsenal have widened the gap further. In the 42nd minute, Nketiah tripped by Aarons and the referee declared a penalty (PK). Oedegor stepped up with a kicker and finished calmly to the bottom left.

Arsenal swallowed up the disappointment. In the second minute of the second half, Saka’s shot hit the goalkeeper in a mixed situation at the gate. Zinchenko took the second ball with a shot again, but failed to score as it was blocked by the defensive block.

Arsenal sealed the deal. In the seventh minute of the second half, Christie made a rough tackle on Oedegor in the penalty box and the referee declared PK. Havertz caught the ball and pushed it down the left.

Arsenal scored a shot. In the 23rd minute of the second half, Nketiah entered the penalty box and shot past the defender. But it went off to the side of the par post.

Bournemouth fought back. In the 28th minute of the second half, Christie gave it to the side in a mixed situation at the gate. Kerkes shot it as he fell, but it floated on the crossbar.

Seven minutes were given in extra time in the second half, and Arsenal finished the game. Three minutes into the second half’s extra time, a free kick came up from the right side and White played a backheader. The ball was sucked into the near post.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *