MGM Resorts International is creating exclusive events, unique activities and artist engagements that will occupy the strip throughout the race week in time for the Formula One Heineken Silver Las Vegas Grand Prix weekend, which runs from November 16-18.
“People have been to big races, and people have enjoyed Las Vegas. But the way the two come together in November will create an unprecedented weekend,” said Andrew Lanzino, MGM Resorts’ vice president of Citywide events. “With so many MGM resort destinations within a short distance of the track, we have an unrivalled opportunity to create a neighborhood experience where there’s something for everyone and parties never end.”
MGM Resorts will create some of the most exciting and exclusive attractions in weekend races, including the Bellagio Fountain Club in the resort’s iconic fountain, and in addition to being available in the Pitt Building’s luxurious MGM Rewards Suite and F1 Hospitality Garage, it will unveil citywide programs for the first time: 파칭코
- MGM Rewards “SHOEY BAR” During race weekend, you can participate in the iconic F1 podium celebration at MGM Rewards Showy Bar in Bellagio. Shoi Bar invites customers to buy a limited-edition MGM Rewards brand of driving shoes, hand-made by a motorsport clothing designer (on a leakless beverage liner), fill it with an exclusive sense of liberation, as race heroes do on the podium, and offer a victory toast. Shoi Bar is located in Bellagio’s Foundation Courtyard, adjacent to the main valet, a few steps from Bellagio Fountain Club.
- Ferrari Pop-Up Boutique. Bellagio customers can immerse themselves in the world of Ferrari Fashion Collection from Nov. 13-20. The fascinating pop-up store will embody the retail concept under the creative direction of Rocco Iannone. “Entering the Ferrari store should replicate the excitement of the racing world, which is a mix of luxurious designs and styles from collections made for men and women. I think this store will achieve this as a temporarily curated space as well and provide an unforgettable retail experience for our customers in Bellagio,” Ianon said.
- Backacre Wine Dinner with Chef Jean George Vongerichten. Internationally renowned chef Jean-George Vongerichten will create a special four-course menu that goes well with the famous back-acre wine at his Prime restaurant from Nov. 16-18.
- Benedict Hardy Exclusive Cognac Experience in Le Cirque. Famous fifth-generation cognac creator Benedict Hardy will direct guests directly through the exclusive cognac experience in Le Cirk from Nov. 17-18. Guests will have the opportunity to interact with her while she presides over the restaurant’s cognac cart and presents a variety of hardy cognacs, including exquisite hardy perfection.
- Acquired James Kent at le cirque. Acclaimed chef and bocuse door USA 2010 winner James Kent curates the exclusive dining experience at le cirque on Friday, November 17. Known for its culinary portfolio, including Michelin-starred New York restaurants Crown Shay and Saga, Kent will be offering a dinner of culinary brilliance and exceptional taste in honor of Vegas’ first race weekend.