Chairman Chung Mong-gyu Faces Anti-Call Of ‘Get Out’

Chairman Chung Mong-gyu Faces Anti-Call Of 60,000 Spectators ‘Get Out’

Chung Mong-kyu, chairman of the Korea Football Association (KFA), chose to turn a blind eye to the constant anti-call that came out even before the start of the game and at the end of the game.

The South Korean national soccer team, led by interim coach Hwang Sun-hong, played the third Group C match against Thailand at 8 p.m. on the 21st at Seoul World Cup Stadium in the second round of Asian qualifiers for the 2026 FIFA North and Central America World Cup, and ended up with a 1-1 draw. With this, South Korea maintained its top spot in the group with seven points (2 wins and 1 draw) in three matches, but it was regrettable as it ended up with a draw at home against the weak Thailand.

The Seoul World Cup Stadium has been crowded with fans since around 4:30 p.m. with more than three hours left before kick-off. It is the national team that caused a lot of controversy at the 2023 Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Qatar Asian Cup, but its popularity remained.토토사이트 was discussed about a boycott in protest against the Korea Football Association (KFA), but the Red Devil chose to send support to the players. As usual, tickets for the Thailand match were also sold out early.

Since the Asian Cup, the Korean team has been suffering from various issues. Starting with the controversy over Jurgen Klinsmann’s qualifications, the controversy continued due to the Korea Football Association’s lack of operations. On top of that, the collision between Son Heung-min and Lee Kang-in, the core of the Korean team, was made public, which shocked the team a lot.

He also struggled against Thailand.

Ahead of the A-match in March, KFA appointed Hwang Sun-hong as the interim head coach of the Olympic team, and Son Heung-min and Lee Kang-in apologized on their own, trying to deal with the situation. As various voices of criticism continued, Korea desperately needed to win in the new system somehow. Therefore, South Korea came out with the best lineup in this game.

However, the Korean national team, which took the initiative as Hwang Seon-hong’s first team, failed to display a completely different performance. As the team continued to display frustrating performances at the Asian Cup, it also struggled against Thailand. Immediately after the start of the first half, Korea seemed to be struggling under strong pressure from Thailand. Notably, if it were not for Cho’s good defense in the 15th minute of the first half, Korea would have allowed the first goal.

Rather than moving forward and trying to hit a single shot, meaningless ball possession and backward pass continued. Apart from the coach’s tactics, scenes continued in which individual players’ form and will were not clearly visible. In the 42nd minute of the first half, Son Heung-min’s first goal was heavily attacked, but he failed to target Thailand’s five-back at all.

Rather, it easily collapsed due to Korea’s counterattack. As Sufanat Muehanta, who was substituted in the 17th minute of the second half, scored an equalizer on a single counterattack, Korea was in a hurry. Lee Kang-in and Cho Kyu-sung consecutively put forward offensive resources, but no goal was scored, and the game ended in a 1-1 draw.

condemn Chairman Chung Mong-gyu.

Before the kick-off of the match, the Korean cheering squad voiced criticism against Chung Mong-gyu, chairman of the Korea Football Association. The Red Devil, who filled the stadium, hoisted a large Korean national flag to chant the national anthem. The venue where the national flag disappeared was full of hangers denouncing Chairman Chung Mong-gyu.

Nearly 50,000 fans chanted, “Jung Mong-gyu, get out!” to the beat, and demanded his resignation. They also expressed their anger by holding up a sheet of paper that read, “Jung Mong-gyu OUT.” Several large-sized hangers were also noticeable. The Red Devil stood out with the comment, “I condemn Jung Mong-gyu’s dreamlike behavior.”

The KFA also held the KFA accountable with phrases such as “Jeong Mong-gyu’s property,” “Jeong Mong-gyu OUT! We don’t need a chairman of the Korea Football Association who sacrifices players,” and “Players are shielded from the shield.” There were also phrases targeting Hwang Jung-gyu, head of the technology department.

Chairman Chung Mong-kyu left his post quickly.

As the frustrating game continued, angry voices of Korean fans once again directed at KFA Chairman Chung Mong-gyu. When the game was over, angry fans shouted “Jeong Mong-gyu Naga” and expressed their anger. As the team failed to win at home despite overwhelming the opponent, Korean soccer was put to the test once again.

Chairman Chung Mong-gyu turned a blind eye to the booing of these fans. As fans booed before the game began, Chairman Chung Mong-gyu lowered his head and did not look at the ground. When the booing was about to come out after the game, Chairman Chung Mong-gyu left quickly.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *